-
first day back from Dallas, and I wasn't able to see the Hank III show or any show for that matter. We got to busy and just not enough time. But Dallas seemed alright compared to Houston. They have whats called the "Deep Ellum District",it seems pretty cool just bars and sex shops and tattoo places all within walking distance of each other. But again didn't have time to go check it out. I drove through at 2:00 in the afternoon, so kind of hard to see how it really is but it looked alright. I'm going to try and go next month for the Bouncing Souls and Hot Water Music show......How was the Hank III show in Houston Ghosty?
-
I got it from the "Lonely Kings" of San Diego web site. I was surfing looking for poster art and got linked to that site. I'll try to find it again!!!
-
That was a fun link to check out! Hehe! Thanks!
Kutty has alot of cars now. Thats cool, I knew him a long time ago when I lived in Hemet. 11 or 12 years ago. He was friends with Ness. They were probably in the same car club or something. I was invited to go to a car show, and see Social Distortion play with them back then, and I turned down the offer, cause I was seeing the guy I ended up marrying and he was really possesive. Would have been my first time seeing SD. Woulda been a blast. [img]frown.gif[/img]
....and Eric Maaske's cars are sweet! He's a very talented inkslinger. If I ever get any more work done, he will be the man to do it!
-
A few of my friends are in that club....just seeing if that was the site you got it from...
-
hola* had a great weekend--- kickass that you got to see flogging molly PIP (i already have a couple pirate shirts from them..thanx for thinking of me PIP)
well i wish i could have been at the san diego shows, but i actually had a pretty good time in my own town, i got to see the deadbillys, luck of the draw, & Phenomenauts, they put on a really good show by the way. at one point they have a gun that shoots toilet paper into the audience.
-
TP FOR YOUR BUNGHOLE!!!
SORRY... COULDNT RESIST [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
sorry that was the wrong site Mike here it is:
http://www.sacredkarts.org/
-
yes it was under "friends"
-
Reverend Horton Heat's coming to Houston Jan 28th
-
Im from so ca.this is a kool site.P.s. FEAR was a kool band but old now.